Saturday, October 2, 2010

We're out...

So I'm out and about with the little lady. We decide we are going to go spend some time with my family. My family is kinda strange. If you bribe them with food they won't eat your face off. So I suggest we stop by House of a Thousand Pizzas  to get some food for them. I can get some great deals there. So I walk in to a mess in the dining room. I ignore it because I am going to carry out.  I go back and start putting my order in. We are out of regular dough. Well that's fine I'll get thick and just discount it down. Nope we are out. So the pizza joint is out of pizza. Great times. I just left, I didn't want to walk into the back and start yelling at people wondering why the pizza store is out of pizzas and why no new dough was getting made. Scary stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment