Tuesday, August 31, 2010

PooPoo Head

I'm really curious about one thing. Frankie answered the phone the other day. He had a very short conversation, but I heard my name before he put the line on hold. He comes over and tells me it is a manager from another store. She was all nice the conversation went something like this.
 Manager (all cheery)-Hey, Frankie How's it going? I helped train you at my store.
 Frankie - Um yeah....doing great. What do you want?
 Manager- So yeah Who's your manager right now?
 Frankie- Jeremy is.
 Manager- Ugh... he's a dick... never mind.

  So first off.... why is she being all happy to him. That store manager told The Boss Lady that Frankie wouldn't last a week. Second, why am I a dick? I don't even know this person. I mean... well... I might  not be the nicest person. But managers at other stores are now scared of the shovel? Anyhow Frankie seems to think its because I work, and I make people work. This is a very strange concept at other stores. Work? Ha! I'm not getting paid to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment