Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Aliens and CNN

The other day started out being a good day. Well being a good day minus the waking up. Oh and minus the going to work. Well... there was that whole understaffed thing also. Ok, ok, so it wasn't much of a good day. I did however realize where my first mistake of the day was. Wonder Boy walked into the store. I, without thinking, asked him how he was doing. I know, I know stupid me. He said he was doing fine, and that aliens were invading the nuclear power plants. Well, at this point I think any semi-sane person would go drown themselves for opening up their ear to be raped by his ignorance but i was feeling froggy, which leads me to my second mistake of the day. I asked him how he cam to that conclusion. He told me without missing a beat that CNN told him. Sometimes I wonder why I can't put employees through the oven, or give them baths in the fryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment