Friday, September 10, 2010

Smooth Criminal

   One of my lovely employees I think has the record for having the cops called on them while at work. Not real sure how that works but we had to move them to driver from server to keep bad things from happening. I get a call from a customer the other day, telling me that my smooth criminal got in a disagreement (straight yelling match) with her pregnant sister about parking issues. Then came up to the door step still yelling and that she just had surgery on her leg and argued with them on her front door step. And on her way out slammed their fence door into the car leaving a large dent.   Great   When Smooth Criminal comes in I pull them outside and ask them what happened. The stories are similar, except that if the sister is pregnant she just found out today because she looked like a skinny crack head. and there is no way a fence could have hit the car because the car was parked on the side of the road. And She said she had an attitude, yes, but wasn't screaming or yelling. And that they didn't even pay for the pizza, some mexican guy did, and even tipped a few dollars. Why did they want credits on their accounts?   I love some customers, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment