Friday, September 17, 2010

Credits

Customer called in wanting to talk to a manager about why he only has a $10 credit on his account. I took the call and looked up the history. The Boss Lady put a credit on his account for wrong toppings on a pizza. He was telling me it was because his whole order was late and it should be for the whole order amount. Um... The Boss Lady doesn't give credits for pizzas being 'late.' I told him nope, its 10 dollars. He placed an order, I took it. I figured it was done. He called back stating the pizza was wrong. I asked him what he got and he said it was suppose to have pepperoni on the whole thing it only had half. Ok, that's what you ordered. That I why I read the order back to you. Then it changed to it doesn't have certain toppings. And then it changed to i could go @#$% myself.
   This might seem like a weird concept, but House of a Thousand Pizzas is a business and we sell pizzas to make money. Yes... that is correct ladies and gentlemen, we are trying to make money. We are not giving food away for free. It costs money. Maybe one day people will realize this and start paying for their food without undue complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment