Sunday, September 12, 2010

Did She Really?

So I had to deliver a pizza or two today due to business being more than expected. Before I left I put up a prep list for my drivers. This lets them know what dough to set out so it is ready for me tomorrow morning when I open. When I come back notice #2 has taken my list down and is putting her own up. Not only did this happen but the numbers were screwed all to poop. A few minutes later I was going to be petty and rip it down and put my own back up when I realized something else. She had put my name on the list and was assigning me to do dough prep, instead of the fun loving manager stuff that I'm paid to do. Now, if we are short handed I don't mind doing the work. No problem there. But we had 5 drivers in the building and not all of their names were on her 'list'. The other thing about this as she had me doing some 9 inch deep dish, which we are out of. just two 6 inch ones.... 2 another driver is doing 20 of them, but she wants me to do 2..... and take some packs of thin crust out of the freezer. I wonder if it was petty of me to rip that off the wall and throw it away. Not real sure. I don't think so though.

No comments:

Post a Comment