Sunday, September 12, 2010

Excuse Me?

   So I was standing beside The Boss Lady when #2 came up to us. She looked at the Boss lady and stated the following. "Listen, when it says paid on the compute I need it up front." Now this statement doesn't seem to mean much, but it was said with such disrespect that one of the employee near us bolted as soon as she said it. I looked at Boss Lady to make a comment but I saw her face. Her face went from confusion, to shock, to 'I'm going to rip someone's face off'. I didn't say anything, I bolted also. A few minutes later I looked over at Boss Lady to make my comment, my comment got choked off as I saw the hatred she was putting into cutting the pizza she was working on. I thought she was going to cut through the table. I've never seen the Boss Lady look that angry before. Someone is going to get a shovel, I am pretty sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment