Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Murphy Must Hate Me

   For those of you playing the home game, Murphy's Law states the following- If something can go wrong, it will. Today Murphy was sitting on my shoulder wacking it in my ear. The Boss Lady's new boss was supposed to come in and do an inspection. Sure lets show up during my shift. Whats that? You said lets show up in the middle of my lunch rush. Oh, you're not done yet? You want to show up when I am two people short? Oh, Those 50 cases of Pepsi Max that came in 30 min ago need to find a home before the store opens? Oh wow, that's just great. Oh how awesome is that I get to work again on my anniversary. Your bringing in someone to train for a position you've been promising me since March. Man, That's just friggin awesome. Sometimes I just want to flip the make table and set the oven on fire. Oh yeah, the oven that pizzas get stuck in when your not paying attention to. Stupid friggen job.

No comments:

Post a Comment