Sunday, September 5, 2010

Almost Made It

   Almost. I almost made it. I was so friggen close to going a whole shift without any huge problems. It was going to be great. But then I realized who was coming in. At four I walked up to my server and made a bet with him. I bet a nickle that #2 would come in early, clock in without asking (ruining my hard earned awesome labor) Then start counting money(taking 30 min to do so.) So at four thirty the above mentioned started happening. I have to call my labor in at 2, 5, and 8. At 5 I called Boss Lady and informed her of labor and the bet. Not even before I get off the phone #2 starts telling me to clock out early to save labor. That's fine, I did. Then I sat in the dining room and watched the kitchen go to hell. No one was helping the lady in the front. Pizzas started to get baked up in the oven, burning, Chaos erupted, and it was funny as could be. So, off the clock I started barking orders, while telling #2 to fix herself. It looked like things were fixed. So I left. #2 comes out after me and asks me if Little Guy was fired today. He wasn't because I was talking about giving him a few extra hours. #2 said she called looking for him and his mom answered saying that he told her he was fired. Apparently someone lied to mommy and is going to get a spanking,
  And I almost made it out the door with nothing happening. So so so so close. I only have a small managers meeting tomorrow maybe I can get out without a small nuclear bomb going off.

No comments:

Post a Comment