Saturday, September 4, 2010

Slap That MFer

This one has a lot of moving parts behind the curtains that someone could actually lose their job over. I'm just going to skip to the funny stuff.
   A lady comes in wanting to talk to a manager. I'm the only manager in and I am yelling at my people for loosing a bunch of pizzas. (Pizzas that leave the store in over 20 minutes affect my score, and are considered 'lost') I come up front and the first thing she does is apologize for the cursing that is about to happen. She tells me that she isn't mad at  me, she isn't mad at the person who cooked her pizza. She also pointed at the two people on either side of me and said she wasn't mad at them. She said that she was mad at that MFer who took her order and the same one that hung up on her. She also stated that she was about to come across the counter and slap him straight across the face for getting smart with her and she thinks it is....drum roll please... Wonder Boy. She pointed over to him standing by drive through laughing to himself. I guess that gave him away. The two people on either side of me stepped aside more than happy to let her. Long story short I made her happy and she left not wanting a 'corporate number' or her money back. Although I did tell her she could come in and slap him around any time she would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment