Friday, September 10, 2010

A Fun Loving Customer

So I get a call about some too thin bad tasting calzones. Great, no problem, let me make two new ones for you and send them right out. I get a call later saying these are too thick. At this point I know that there is nothing I can do to please them. They ate half of the first ones, more than likely half of these and they just want a free meal. I let em know that at this point I'm can't send any more food to them tonight. And what I'll do is I'll forward their information to the Boss Lady to either get a credit on their account or to refund them their money. I am not capable of doing either tonight. He tells me he is on his way. A little bit later he shows up and rips open his meal on the front counter screaming at me "Would you eat this $#*!?" No sir, your hands have been all over it. I still can't make any more for you, and I'm not giving your refund tonight. He threatened to come across the counter. I threatened to let him, and picked up the phone and said they can either leave with that answer, or the cops can come in and nothing will get done. I step into the back to talk to Boss Lady one more time before they go. And she tells me to just give them their money and let them go. Bleh

No comments:

Post a Comment